Thursday, September 17, 2009

The BFF's List

Had BBQ few weeks back..here some photos of it...

While waiting for the photos to upload, let me tell you something about my so called "good friends".

The barbecue was organized for my high school buddies. So, I actually went back to high school (they're in form 6) and 'promote' to everyone. Everyone looks so excited about it PROMISE to come! But at the end, a whole bunch of them just giving lame excuses to sent us away. Catherine was pretty upset about it. I was suppose to be okay about it and let it go like that (since I'm such a generous and tolerate and kind person rite lol) however I wont be kind to those whoever made my girlfriend upset! Watch out you people.

So, there was another gang which I call them the BFF. We were together FOREVER! They said yes immediately when I invited them, and came, eventually. I dont have these i used to called 'good friends' so what?! I have my BFFs! There you go, you can see who can be your best buddies or just the 'hi-and-bye' useless friends.

I intro you, My BFFs for life!




some music to keep the night goes.


Tommy, Pin, Ling, Catherine


Ping, Ling, Me, Tommy


The gang came later. first thing they ask, "finished the foods ady ar?!!"


While waiting...


Catherine with her 1 hours ++ chicken wings. lol


Me and the 'Heart'


a bunch of hungry wolves.


John, keat, Me, Ling, Catherine, Momo, Boon


The fantastic four with John.


The angels with devils bhind. lol (our inside joke)


Best Sister! Catherine!


Best buddy! Keat!


The Mr. Kind! Pin!


The Sunshine Boy finalist! Boon!


The playboy, Chun Lim!


The milk. Susu!


The 10 years and above BFFs!!!


trying to act like the movie : Laughing Gor... damn funny la.


XOXO
Blessed Phebs with her BFFs

No comments:

Post a Comment