Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm BEGGING you

For once in my life time,

This is the chance that could CHANGE my whole life from being so miserable.

The chance that could FIX all the things that used to happened in my life.

The chance that people will actually KNOW who is Phoebe Lee.

The only chance that stop all those people from hurting me, humiliating me, disrespect me, underestimate me and deceived me.

And you're stopping me from reaching this chance?!!! No way, I'm not letting this go mom!

I'll fight for it, even with my life.

You just have no idea how pathetic my life is, for 19 years.

I was crying in my room when a guy i like fooled me around during primary school while you celebrating your fabulous life with your successful works and telling everyone what a great mom you are!

I was living 5 miserable years in high school with people make funs of me, girls locking me in the changing room, and guys looking me as if i was the worse nightmare they ever had while you doing nothing to me, but cant stop spending thousands of money for your own favors.

I thought things in HELP would be different. But they're just, human. Have you ever wonder why I'm always skip dinner and locked myself in the bedroom? Ever wondered that why am I always have red eyes? You have no idea how these people in HELP threat me! You cant even imagine what kind of things they said to me, that's so hurt for a girl that she wanted to ended her life so badly!!!

I'm sick of the life I used to be, and I'm definitely not going back to that sick life anymore. I want a real life, a life that Phoebe Lee deserve to have!

Mom, I'm begging you, for once in my life time... please help me get out of this nightmare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment