Monday, September 14, 2009

K.W. you S.U.C.K.s

Kanye West, it's not entertaining, and we don't find it funny, at all.
you've totally mess it.



"I always dreamed about what it would be like to win one of these one day," Taylor said with surprise. "I never thought it would happen." ~ Taylor Swift
the 19-years-old big star, Taylor Swift won the Best Female Video for "You Belong With Me"; as she wanted to continue her speech, here comes the loser.

"Hey Taylor, I'm really happy for you, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time." ~ Kayne West
OMG, I know he's kinda a jurk, but humiliated a 19-old teen girl in her first award in the MTV Music Video Awards?!! Its unforgivable!

Everyone were boo-ing K.W. Even Beyonce was stoned.

Though it was humiliated, Taylor Swift turn it well during her performance.

Hallelujah, Taylor got to continue her speech when Beyonce accepted the Best Video Award for "Single Ladies," she invited Taylor back on stage.

"Wow, this is amazing," ... "I remember being 17-years-old and up for my first MTV award with Destiny's Child. It was one of the most exciting moments in my life. So, I'd like for Taylor to come out and have her moment." ~ Beyonce



Apparently, Kayne post his "respect" to Taylor in his website.


"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM," ~ Kayne
If you know this is going to end ugly, why do it in the first place. I know people have different taste in terms of choosing the best song. Yea, you might not like Taylor's song, but you don't just humiliated her in front of the crowd, especially in her first award!!!

Poor Kayne, guess you didn't learned your lesson last time. No wonder you dont have a friend.
Guess Lenka should dedicated her latest song to you, "Trouble Is My Friend".


Someone told me, "OMG, Phoebe, you look hot today!"
Of course, its something that I seldom get from people. And, of course, I'm totally red-dish.


XOXO,
"Hot" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment