Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A voice of broken

yes, if u dunno, then yea, my leg broke AGAIN.

It was few days ago, monday eve, fell from stairs.

It's different from the past, where my leg recovered in 2 days. This time, it caught me up. I just got back from therapy, it was ... tears and screams. my feet look swallow and u can see all the veins, ALL of it. Barely can walk, miss work today, but HAVE to go study and work tomolo. I believe i'll have a great time in Uni tomolo and in my work.

Its funny when you see people's reaction and expressions; the way they look at me and my broken leg. Obviously, its not some attention you wish to have, but what can I do? Trying my best to make it look not hurt at all. But honestly, its killing me. Every steps, every move, it hurts. I'm just biting my inner cheeks and pretend that this is just a piece of cake. I failed, sometime. Cause it was just so hard for me to walk the stairs, to walk from car park to the entrance then to my class, to step into bus and step down... Its just painful, hurting.

And Its really funny that some people just dont have sympathy at all.

I had post my feelings in msn and facebook... I really need prayers, need faith. There's a possibility that i couldn't do something i like to do because my leg might not recovery for the rest of my life. Thats hurts too, inside of me. I mean, i love sports, truly mad at it. Swimming, jogging, badminton, captain ball... And now you're telling me that I'm incapable of doing all these anymore?

Oh God, have mercy on me. *fingers crossed*


XOXO
"Wheelchair" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment