Thursday, November 19, 2009

Relief VS Stress out!!!

RELIEF bcoz I ended my presentation. There'll be another one next week. That'll be the last one.

STRESSED OUT bcoz I'm working 2 part time jobs! Well, technically there are 3 of them. Owh did I mentioned that I got my 2nd job, working in the Hotel? Yea, I did mentioned about going for interview in the last post right? Anyway, yea basically I'm working in the management of the Hotel Pennisula. It looks quiet high class and expensive and it does. What surprise me is that a lot of students stay there too. OMG, these people are freaking RICH man!!! Anyway, the job is BUSY! Basically, my boss assign me everything and anything!!! Compare to my job in CMD which i still working, this have to run here and there, everything have to be done NOW. I dont get a toilet break or even few seconds to drink water!!! HOWEVER, the pay is good. That's the main reason.
Chritsmas and my birthday is coming. Having a lot of plans for christmas.

Owh I just created a birthday gift list..haha in case you dont know what to buy for me...


- Headband (I need A LOT) (I like Mischa's one)



- PSP (black in color)



- New pencil case ( i like 'princess' or 'watever', big)


- New hand bag (big, nice, cool, in dark colors)



- Guitar (classical)



- New steel botttle (I prefer black or red with cool quotes)



- A treat to Chili's/Paddington Pancake/ Tony Romas (haha...juz kidding, any treat would be fine, even McD)

- Chocolate



- Hat



Well, I guess thats it, so far. Haha, I know it every well that making all these will just make me happy... its not like anyone would buy me these stuffs, and its not like anyone would care what I want, I not the Miss Popular, so, no one would actually bother my birthday...I 'm used to it ady.
Anyway, these are juzt stuffs that I wanted so much all these while...
XOXO
"Workoholic" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment