Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taken from Fawn

Would you shave your head if a family member asked you to because they had cancer?
Of course no, why me?!

What would you do if the doctor told you that you were pregnant?
Who's the daddy?

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
No, he's not sorry AT ALL.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Didn't I mentioned I won the best actress award twice in my highg school? haha

Are you wasting your time on someone?
no, i dont think so.

Do you have a bad temper?
Definitely! I'm kinda related to the HULK.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Definitely!

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
5 in total.

How often do you think about suicide?
Depends.

Do you REALLY love all your family?
I REALLY love SOME of my family members.

What do you want to believe in?
Myself and my abilities.

Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Had.

Are you proud of who you are?
Sometimes...in certain circumstances.

Do you feel alone even in crowded rooms?
yes, in a crowded room full of strangers.

What is the worst thing a person could do to you and still be forgiven?
... ....

You're dying in 10 seconds, what are your last words to your best friend?...to your worst enemy?
BFF : I love you all! Enemy : I forgive you!

Do you care if people hate you?
Yes, really care!

Freedom or safety?
Both!

Think of a random person, and give them a message here, no names:
It's not my fault. I'm not princess! I'm not failure!

Has a song ever made you cry?
always!

A book ever made you cry?
PS I Love You!

Is the world crumbling to pieces?
Yes! and we, human still continually destroying the earth!

Name on moment where you couldn't control your rage:
Last Monday night. confession of a bff.

Name one moment where you sincerely wanted to just die:
Last Monday night, after the confession, at the roadside, Kepong.

For the last one, just say anything you want, anything at all
I'm gonna make it!!! I'll be successful like Rachel Ting!!! I'm gonna make those who make fool of me, looked down on me be very very SORRY!!!


XOXO
"Best Actress" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment