Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Nov Issues

had some delight moments in class today. Sai yung said something funny. haha

Since all reports and assignments had been due last week, kinda free this week but still have to cacth up with studies. Actually I'm not that free, at a certian point. Will be interviewing for my 2nd job tomorrow morning. It's some admin job in Hotel Pennisula. Heard the pay is quiet high, at least higher than my current job. Some were asking will I leave my current job, well... I guess not. It's not like they're paying me a lot, but more like I wanna stay and help out. Anyway, will be going to the clinical for training right after that. *Sign...* Then have to go Sri Hartamas to meet hot-cute caucasion guys, AGAIN! Hahaha thats the only reason that make me working so hard. Shhh...pei fang don't tell anyone about that! hahaha

Just came back from studio. Been practising 2 new songs. I like the feel of these songs. 卓文萱-一秒也好, and 梁文音- 最幸福的事. Kinda frustrated, couldn't pronouce some chinese words in a very "chinese way". Plus, been sick since last tue, high fever for few days, then now cough and flu. So, today's practise kinda lousy. Shouldn't eat the nasi lemak today...

Just received a message from Alvin,

"Spotted, Phebs. J hugging infront of the principal! Watch out little J, our phebsy might eat you away, alive. " - Coming with a picture of us.

O.M.G. .... very funny, Alvin! I dare you to send it to everyone in help which i know you won't! Remember what u did in the last december? I still have the tape! haha...fair enough? Anyway, thanks for the photo, it was kinda sweet! I mean the photo, not you. haha...you 'great' photoskills + with the background + eve sunlight = SWEET couple! haha perasan...


XOXO,
"Spotted" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment