Monday, November 2, 2009

Hatred

The window 7 thingy launch today in law yat, and I kinda get to job, part time. Work half day only, then the person incharge said I can leave. I did feel unfair and upset. I mean compare to the rest, I'm better in communication, language and I'm hard working! I distributed like 3 times of flyers and they're still holding the same flyers. I'm good in english compare to those lala girls lala boys! I just don't get it!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Facebook-ing and saw she wrote something on her wall.

Tears come up immediately. I really have no idea that she's angry about me just because of the position. I have no idea that people hate me so much, people scared of me... I didn't to pretend to be pity... I'm really... broken... I really hope the girl that she's talking is not me...I really hope... But, it is and I can't take it. I cried because she wanna break our friendship. I cried because she's not there anymore... I cried because I have no one now...

XOXO,
Phebs, someone that everyone hates

No comments:

Post a Comment