Sunday, December 6, 2009

20% gone...

First of ALL, Happy birthday to myself -- PHOEBE LEE!!! ahhaha

Felt guilty during worship today...20% of the chinese worship which represents the youths, were "gone" at the worship today. Some have to work, some need to sleep, some are in somewhere else doing only what God know... Then, left with me, angel and khim only. During worship, people walked in and out, phones rang, babies cried, people talked loudly, some even cut their nails!!! Felt so so so sorry to God.

Had our "little meeting" after the worship. Oh God, I couldn't take it!!! It's not like we didnt give him the chance to do stuffs, he don't wanna do!!!

Jee Jian asked : "XXX, can you incharge of the foods for the christmas night, you can work it out with phoebe"

XXX said " Oh, how am I going to do it? What to do a? Huh, I dunno how to do foods things one o. I'm not good in cooking one la..."

Blah blah blah...BULLSHIT!!!

I said " Never mind la, I'll do it all, I'm used to picking up other's mess."

I mean come on la, XXX!!! You're the person incharge of the whole christmas thing and yet everyone else have to do everything for you. So at the end, what did you did? Cooordinate the meeting? Speak up your mind? incharge anything? set the programmes? Set the timetable? Find speaker? prepare games? NONE!!!! and what did you learn? NONE!!! I'm so DONE with you, XXX! As a elder of us, you should know what to do better than ANYONE of us, and yet?!!!

ARGHHH!!! Been quiet in "fire" today after the meeting, yell to others' drivers on the road in my car. Hahah, beg those who sit my car can feel it. Anyway, got my presents today!!! Thanks to Yong ming, Evon, Jee jian, Angel, Catherine, Sotong, Cheah Kee, Emily for the lovely gifts and card!!! I love it SO MUCH!!!

Had dinner in Kepong with Cheah Kee and Evon. A nice one. Had my favourite ikan bakar~!!! 1st birthdya celebration - DONE!


XOXO,
19th Birthday Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment