Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Third Party

OMG... I cant believe that she would lie to him, to just keep him away from me. I have no idea what she had done until he told me. You really think you can just take him away from me like that?!!! Are you seriously have a cruch on him? Mine "him"? I just cant believe it! I treat you as one of my best sister, and you're trying to steal him away from me?

Its true that you're prettier than me, taller than me, good looking than me... And? So? Most of the guys like a girl mainly because she's cute or whatever nice about her at the outside. Well, he's not most of those guys. And after what he've told me, I can see that you've been trying so hard to win his heart, eventhough you already got a boyfriend!!! Flirting with him behind my back?! Telling him secrets that non of our sisters known?! Asking him to do stuffs as if he's your boyfriend?! And you almost ruin our 1st anniversary and our 1st chirstmas eve together!!!

I'm not that much of angry but upset. How could you do that?! I mean we're best friends, SISTERS! The definition of sister doesnt include stealing other sisters' boyfriend! Though its just all my analysis, but as i scanned through my brain, i realize the way you talk to him, you look at him... Its more than a friend should have. Its another story if he dump me, and you both together. But in this case, we're happily together and you're sabotaging me to get to him! You're making all kinds of lies to make him stay away from me. You're standing between us to make him look at you more. You're happy when he give you the food 1st then only give me, when you know something about him that I don't, when he's begging you to give him back his stuffs that you took, when you pretend to be angry so that he can apology to you and beg you....

Well, back off "sister"! He's mine no matter what! Becareful Phebs, you don't know what she's gonna do next.



XOXO,
"Caution" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment