Sunday, December 13, 2009

Work like dog!!!


Starting degree soon.... Meaning gotta work double hard! Gotta work from day to night! no more 11am - 3/4pm, its 9am-7pm tomorrow onwards!!! Holding 2 jobs, 2 different positions, working from monday to sat! Life's just GREAT! =.=""""


Decided to celebrate my birthday throughout the month!!! haha. Once again, thanks to those sms me, called me, facebook-ing me to great me. And those who drove to my house to passed me my birthday presents. And those who pay me tons of lunch-es and dinners. I love you all!!! :)


Won't be able to blogging much, since you know what i'll be up to.


Going for psy, though worried of a lot of stuffs. I know I'm not as good or as genius as those people, but psy is really my kind of interest. So, yea... Gotta pay $ 7k in January. Meaning gotta work triple hard! And psy books are like... 1 book = over $hundred... OMG.... work like dog also can't earn that much of money la!!! HELP is really helping me a lot. Memang vampire la, only know how to sucks the students money. Pay them, still need to get scolded by those admin/dept people!!!


Khim got me two new books. one of it is : An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People : What Every Body is Saying. Its a nice book! Its like "Lie to Me" haha. :) Thanks!


Just finished 宫心计 last week。

Gossip Girl season 3- up to ep 11.

Hero season 4 - up to ep 12

Lie To Me season 2 - up to ep 9

Criminal Minds season 6 - up to ep 9

CSI Las Vegas season 10 - up to ep 9

CSI New York season 6 - up to ep 10


thats about it...trying my best to run after these series at midnight, after i came back from work...



XOXO

"Dog" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment