Sunday, April 26, 2009

Responsibilities...

Seriously, I apology for my action. I'm so SORRY that I was so sick at a certain point that I lay on my bed and can't get up, I'm so SORRY that I didn't inform you guys that I'm not coming, I'm so SORRY that you guys have to come to me and questioning me about my sense of responsible, I'm so SORRY that it was my fault to fall to sick till I almost faint during my exam, I'm so SORRY that I forgot there's an activity on Saturday, I'm so SORRY that I've gotta take the whole responsibilities for one or two mistakes i did, and I'm TOTALLY SO SORRY that you guys think I'm pushing my responsibilities to others...

I mean, you can judge me in whatever person you think I am. But the reason is W.H.Y. ? Seriously, had anyone ask why before coming to a conclusion that I'm lack of responsibility? Why did I missed that Sunday? Why didn't I picked up my phone? ... For the sake of God, had anyone care about what happened to me? It's been weeks and yet no, people wont care you're death or alive, they just wanna things to be done. I'M NOT PUTTING THE BLAME TO OTHERS, did I make myself clear? I just want you all to JUST TRY to be in my shoe, understand what I just gone through. I was very very ill till a certain point I couldn't move but lay on bed for days. I was WRONG, but not all. God know the best.

Still, people just...DON'T LISTEN. If you could just calm down and JUST TRY to listen to me and understand me, I won't be writing this with a great disappointment. What's so wrong of informing others that there's an event and he/she are in charging of it? What's so wrong of reminding a friend that he'll/she'll will need to be prepare for an event? Why must be so RESIST of "you're the person in charge, you SHOULD remember everything about it"? You know, people do FORGET, and especially they're in a very very very ill condition, BTW, do you know how much I've gone through? With just listening to my voice, saying "you didn't sounds that bad", is that the way you judge a sick person? And guess what, I'm surprised of those who questioned me and have no sympathy for me at all. So now what? Even Christian have follow the world's trend : Being cold-blooded animal?

Lord, forgive us and make us whole again. Make us work things together again, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment