Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finally...

Yea with all ridicule from friends for not having a blog, here you goes!

Why create a blog?
However, it is a part of my dream to have a blog, haha, sounds ambitious. I always wanted to have a blog, since everyone around me has one, and i think the purpose to have a blog is not that i wanna to have one as others has also, mainly because, i wanted to voice out. Things always kept inside of me and a blog is just what i need, to shout my anger, sadness, disappointment...thats why i named it " confession of a broken heart"...emo...haahha...

Why now?
As i said, i always wanted but just lazy to got o the website and fill up the form....anyhow, its mei thin that "inspire" me, is time to have a blog now! hahah...thanks Mei Thin!!! you make my life whole again!!! kidding la...chill...

Hope i'll use this often so that who ever concern about me will know my updates...goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. u noe...i'm not even sure how i inspired u...
    hahaha

    but u're welcome
    =)

    n i'll visit ur blog from time to time =P

    ReplyDelete