Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This is all about Him



Merry Merry people! Christmas is around the corner. Apparently, this is the most busiest week and most expensive week of the year! I'm officially BROKED! ==""" Been going out everyday to hunt for presents and having dates all the time. My tight schedule is full with appointments. Anyway, I've prepared all the presents I needed for my friends and family, have you? Dont forget its a season of sharing and loves! Don't be shy, and go spread it out! Candy cane counts too!



Its also "Tong Zi" tomorrow! Meaning i gotta eat "Tong Yuan" (Gluntinous rice dumpling)! I was making tong yuan just now, from mixing flour and flavors to stuffing brown sugar in it. and to be honest, I actually like this! Tong yuan have always been my favorite dessert of all. Don't you just love it when you see that bowl of colorful gluntinous rice dumpling?! Its irresistible! =) hahahha

XOXO Merry merry, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment