Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Appreciate

Definitely Best birthday EVER!

Thanks to everyone who make my day! =)

To: Ker yi, Ker chi, Ging, Fawn, Rachel, Adri, Faiz, Adam, Pheoric, Junn
Thanks for coming to the dinner, for the present, birthday card and cheese cake! Thanks for everything, I really appreciate it a lot!

To: pei fang
Thanks for the present, lunch,movie and teman-ing me the whole day! =)

To: Bffs - Evon, Catherine and Cai yun
Thanks for the surprise party, the choc cheese cake ( i t was yummy btw), the present and everything! =)

To: Rubin, JJ, David, Steven
Thanks for the presents! =) love it.

To : You
Thanks for the cake, present and the hugs. thank you, love you. =)

To : Mummy
Thanks for giving a life, for raising me, for suffering for me, for everything! thank you mummy! love you, as always.

To: Daddy
Thanks for the seafood dinner. For others, you're not sentimental, not gentleman at all, not police, rough, fierce, bad temper and all. For me, you're my dad; you're best dad ever.

To : everyone who wished me through fb/sms/email in person
Thanks, you lighted up my day!

This is not the end. =D

XOXO
To Be Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment