Thursday, December 23, 2010

She's happy! =)

On the actual date of my birthday:
We went Tao's in Sunway Giza for dinner.


Mr Reddy from Rachel and Adam!








Who was there?
Ker chi, Sally, Me, Pheoric, Faiz, Fawn, Adri, Rachel, Adam and Ker yi!


Thank you so much everyone! =)



Days before the actual date of my birthday:
Couples of the bffs showed up in my house and gave me a surprise!


Love the surprise! Love the cake! Love the presents! Love you all!



A meet with Pei fang at 1u for Rapunzel and lunch!




Makan @ New york New york. Yum yum.

Its coming to the end of the 2010. This year, I joined psy and just finished my 1st year. This year, I went Genting for the 1st time. This year, I broke up with a man that I'm still in love with. This year, learned through ups and downs. This year, I have an aim for next year. This year, I gotta pick up the burdens and be independent with my own life. This year is coming to an end, so don't let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow! Live as if thats all you have and you'll appreciate life and enjoy with full of it.

XOXO
I'll miss you 2010, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment