Thursday, July 1, 2010

WA.SA.BI.!!!!

It was a very busy day for me today. Finished class at 9 something, hang out with gang at Subway. Then meeting with tutor, Suzzane. After that, straightly go for futsal. We played about 2 and a half hours! So tiring! Then I bath at that place and rushed to fetch Lai ping to go 1U together. Meet the rest in Sushi Zanmai. We had A LOT of sushi!!! A LOT!!!


Keat : Dont mess with my food! Go away!


John : Cheh! Saya pun ada!


You have no idea how many plates of these we had. Of course its all different types one la.


Lai ping's tiny eyes and Mia.


Me and Jeng guan. Thanks for the treat!


Momo!


Keat busying with keng hui's new phone with 12 megapixels! ==


Keng hui and Kevin

Appetizer : Sashimi salad! Trust me, it's very very nice!


Baked tuna smth smth... Its nice too.

For more picture, visit my facebook la. so lazy to upload the same pictures over again.
So glad I've them. Best friends after so many years! We never failed to make each other cry, laugh and touchy! Love you all! I hope we can all grow old sticking just like that!
Once again, THANKS Jeng guan for the Sushi! Muacks!
XOXO
You know you love me, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment