Saturday, July 31, 2010

Full house, Again


It's another night where the Silver Spoon Trattoria is full house. When I mean Full house, I mean approximately 150++ people. the place can fit up 200 customers at a time. Poor me have to running around from tables to tables serving foods, filling waters, clearing plates from 6pm till midnight, NONSTOP. You have no idea how dizzy I was. There were some times I felt like fainting, I dont feel my legs anymore and my hands keep shaking. AND I dont get to drink or rest not that I cant but just there's NO TIME TO STOP. Did i mentioned NONSTOP???! AND did I mentioned how demanding some customer can be?! AND how those Datos and Datins act like they're the king and queens?!AND some others just simply treat us like dog! OMG memang tak boleh tahan!!!!
Anyway, looking at the other side of these, it simply means the foods are nice. Hope my they raise my pay due to my hard hard hard work. I like to serve caucasion, because they gave BIG tips and they're friendly! Unlike those desa park rich dudes!!!
If anyone wanna visit the place, just google the name. Oh, Please remember to reserve a table before you come IF you dont want to end up waiting in a long queeue. =)
The Owner and the Chef?
Chef Ken.
Their foods?
They serve great Italian foods.
Signature dishes?
Too many.
The must-have-dish?
Pizzas, Tiramisu, Chocolate pots, Feta Foccacia/Boccacino.... Everything is all HOME-MADE.
The price?
About $50 per person if you only order main course (except steak). About 100 per person for starter, maincourse, dessert and drinks. About that la, but as I said, depend on what you order la.
The place?
Silver Spoon Trattoria
1st Floor, Wisma Manjalara,
Bandar Menjalara,
52200, Kuala Lumpur
For reservation?
Tel: 03-6277 0445
XOXO,
cant feel her legs and hands, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment