Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kicked Out!


Pretty bad in mood...

My day was quiet sucks today.

Morning, doesn't really pay attention in worship.
Then, order breakfast have to wait 20 mins.
Then, was being 'challenge' by someone, about my piano skills.
Then, was 'reminded' by someone that my piano skill sucks and need to improve a lot.
Then, had an annoying lunch with some annoying people.
Then, couldn't even a peaceful nap with the heated air-con.
Then, upset about what he did.
Then, didnt really take dinner cause no appetite.
Then, once again being 'challenged' by neighbor, by having 'piano mania'.
Then, have to deal with some family issues.
Then, have to think of finding a second job to support my expenses.
Then, have to worry about how my studies goes with the company's schedule.
Then, ... ... ...

ARGH!!!! Give me a break! My brain is going to break apart!

Upset... I'm such a loser...
Been playing piano since, form 2...
And now? Just grade 5?
And my piano skill sounds like shit!!!
My weakness = could play any fast/quick/happy songs!
My advantage = can play sad/soft song that can makes people cry.
Maybe I'm kinda an emo person so... but i wanna good at fast songs too!

Felt that they don't even understand me. "Play faster! this suppose to be a lively song! play faster!" Just only know how to stand there and talk crap, you all are really 'helping'! Its my bad if i never practice the songs, but i couldn't help it if the songs doesn't sounds nice or not lively enough!!! I tried my very best! Just that you guys doesn't give a damn about that. You guys don't care about me, no one does care about how I felt. You have no idea how i felt when you said those hurtful word to me? no one cares, no body wanna know about how phoebe felt.

Will be going out with kher ye and mei thin tomorrow. Hopes it'll be a great day!
Since I had a bad day today!

别以为看不起我,
就可以告诉自己比人家强
有多少人会关心我为何会走错迷失方向?
又要谁会替我想想,
苹果为何会变烂。
其实我也曾努力争取所有人的称赞,

但你们心里自问,你们究竟给了我多少希望?
泪水已经流干。。。这世界也不会在乎。。。

那,我为何还要对你们抱着期望?

一句赞美的话。。。
一句鼓励的话。。。
一句支持的话。。。

你们都从来没给过我。为什么?

是因为我没有别人漂亮?
是因为我没有别人瘦?
是因为我没有别人聪敏?
是因为我没有别人有钱?

你们是人,难道我不是?你们会不爽被人讲,难道讲我就不用顾我的感受?
我的生命, 就只是如此吗?真的真的真的。。。很想走出去,站在那里,给车撞死。。。因为反正也不会有人在乎。。。


XOXO
"EMO" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment