Wednesday, October 7, 2009

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

I couldn't stand it. couldn't stand anymore.

This lady aka one of my mom's worker aka the B.U.G.G.E.R.!

Not that I've no sympathy. Not that I'm cold-blooded. Not that I don't respect the elder. Not that I deceive or look down on my mom's workers. Not that... Its just not my problem, the problem is HER!

This bugger just like to ALWAYS came to my house without notifying me or my family. She ALWAYS 'show-face' and my mom will have to or force to asked her stay for dinner. She ALWAYS act as if its in her own house. She ALWAYS want people to serve her. She ALWAYS talk so loud that even I'm in the second floor - my room - my bed- inside my blanket can hear it!!!

Come on?! I've got tons of works to do! And you just so 'thick-face' that you could stay in my house until midnight! How am I suppose to do my works?!! How am I suppose to study?!! How am I even suppose to play my piano with you SHOUTING around?!! What the hell wrong with you??! Don't you have ANY place to go?!!! Couldn't you just BACK-OFF, STAY AWAY from me and my house, and just LEAVE?!!!

To show my 'respect', I'm FORCE to be patient. BUT, I really couldn't stand it. I'm at the top of the FIRE now!!! SO, what I did was,
shut my ears, close my eyes, and breathe in a very loud way, and sit in front of my piano so that they could see me!


That works!!!! THANK GOD! and God, please forgive me! I did tried but just couldn't TAHAN anymore.
WATER fast! My heart had been burned out!

XOXO
'FIRING' Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment