Friday, October 9, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!!


"Friday = weekend = Sleep like nobody's business = Shopping and Foods and Friends!!!" ~Phebster
Haha, kinda hyper now, for some reason.

Bought myself a sport shoes!!! Adidas one, dont' play play!
When i was just leaving house to go to shopping with hubby, mom gave me 400$, says that i SHOULD buy myself a pair of sport shoes, since the NIKE kena stolen by some idiot. So, how could I say no for this?! And for the 1st time, I buy things without have to consider the price!!! Syokkk man! lol






LUVs the lines.


Was very into that gold-white NIKE. But, don't have my size. Damn cool one lo that NIKE.
ANYWAY, choose this. Nice too. Classic white and black! COOL :> See. It shine! hehe


The one that left with no size. SIGN.

When King's to buy my family's favorites >>>


Going S with girlfriends in the morning. then, lunch grocery shopping with the boyfriends in the noon. We'll be having cooking day tomorrow!!! Interested?



XOXO
"AdidasY" Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment