Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tempting reward

So, this week is the mid-term week. My first exam will be tomorrow, which is STATS!

But, guess where I just came back from?!!

Answer:

P.A.S.A.R. M.A.L.A.M.

Hahahaa, actually its a small little 'reward' by J.

"Since you've been doing revision and studying so long, I'm giving a present!!"


"OMG, What's that!!!" *Eyes Shine and Waking up from exhausted of doing stats exercises* I was expecting a bracelet or necklace or something, since last time he bought the pink-diamond-watch for me...

"I'm bringing you to the...."


"To the...? What la!!"


"Pasar malam!!!"


"Chehhhhhhhh~~~"


Still, I'm happy la, though I still negotiating with him while we walking towards the pasar malam.
As return for my so call 'reward', I bought J a "Mocha-ice". If you have gone to pasar malam, you should have know what's that. It's been quiet "famous" lately.


The mocha-ice looks...but taste NICE!!!

The Pink-diamond-watch that J bought for me from SODA when we went shopping few weeks ago.
Guess some of you have already noticed I was wearing this everyday for the past 2 weeks...hahah...Sally and Ker Yi made a right guess about the giver.


Then, here's some photos that i promised to upload of what we bought during the giant-open-day which was...weeks ago...




The New Shiny Shoe from Summix which located inside Brem Mall.
(They're in great sales! Up to 80%. I bought this for 35$ when it suppose to be 80++$)


Here comes my favourite!!! Nestle cereals for breakfast!!! Wakakaka!!!


The Munchy Mini biscuit.


Here's the Victoria's Muffin which was selling hot 2 weeks ago in HELP main block, and last week in kpd. Nice! one for 1.20$ and 6 for 6.50$ only. quiet reasonable rite? wanted for the orders? [0123452883]

Gonna continue with my stats exercise!!! **Fingers Crossing** for tomorrow, and Wednesday, and THURSDAY!!!!

XOXO,
Phebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment