Thursday, June 11, 2009

Surprise supper by J


Today, everything goes normal untill....

Argh, gotta handle the coming birthday celebration stuffs, again. Frustrated!!!

Told J about how upset I felt about those people...on msn.

For 20 mins he didn't reply, "guess he's studying" I though.

"Ding-Dong~"
OH MY GOODNESS!!! There's J standing holding something in his hand.

"Here's you favourite Tong-Yun to help you get rid of the bad stuffs you've been gone through today!!! And I'm here to help you eat it away!"

I almost CRY! It was the sweetest thing he had ever done, yet. Even Valentine's Day he was just...well, that's sweet also. But this? OMG!!! I bet people who know him will be SHOCK if they find out he did such a thing!



Supper J bought from Kei-Tak-Sek

I never bored of it! I Lub Tong-Yun!!!

Kei-Tak-Sek famous boxing chicken


LOVE you, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment