Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Holidays

So, how i spent my 2 precious week of sem break?

Since I don't have friends now, and no one would want to go to watch with me. I started the journey of watching movies in the cinema, alone.


I'm a fan of Donnie Yen and fighting too. :)


Fast 5 was just above awesome! definitely love it!


Red riding hood is just awesome, unexpected.

I scared myself out of this. A Singaporean made scary/comedy movie. I was the ONLY ONE in the whole cinema.


I cried twice watching this. They remake the story of our Chinese famous fairy tale with the remembrance of the past Leslie Chung. They changed the story though and I like it.


Then, I cried again watching love and other drugs.


And Rachel was right, burlesque was just, nah....

I bought dvds to watch too, miss a lot of nice movies like Just Go With It, No Strings Attached, The Tourist....

It surprised me that, I havent been talking to anyone for 4 days. Its was zombie life. I slept at day and watch movies/shows in the night.

I went jogging everyday too, since I'm way too free.

Now, one week left, I'll make sure it worth!

XOXO
Movie mania, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment