Monday, November 29, 2010

The feeling of getting stuck



Can I have a birthday cake this year, Please please please???

I'm fully booked (almost) for dec, the month of the year that I could celebrate like no body's business! My birthday is just around the corner and I have tons of dates with tons of people! Hahaha starting from this wed - Lunch @ Daorae! One of my favorite korean restaurant!
My Bffs have no plans for me yet. However, I smell something fishy going on. Hopefully, its a surprise party!!! hahaha I'm in hallucination! I love my birthday! the month of the year I get to wish for anything I like, almost! hahha I love to look at a table of presents that friends gave with wishes! Stay tune for more info of my coming birthday parties!
A girl who just can't wait for her candy cane

XOXO You know you love me, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment