Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hatred

Today JJ asked : Who you hate the most in this world? Why? And what could they do to ask for forgiveness?

Who: I hate those who had despite me, insulted me, shamed me with harsh words.

Why: They gave me names, make fun of me with no limits, poured water on me, locked me in the toilet, wronged me with things that I did not do, spread rumors of me... They almost killed me, not one time, two times but several times.

Forgiving them or Not: I will never ever forget what these people had done to me. I may forgot their names, but not their faces and the things they did. I'll remember them till the day I die. I'll curse them till I step my feet into the coffin. The kind of damage they caused could never repay in any forms, even they die.

XOXO
God must have hate me, Phebs

No comments:

Post a Comment