Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's Tough

No one know how hard is it. No one bothers to find out.

I struggled holding my tears in, sucking all the pain and forcing myself to smile while serving the foods. My voice was shaking and my eyes were overwhelm with tears to be release out. I can take the busy and crazy work loads. I didnt cry because of the work loads, but because I was blamed for things that I didnt do, for things that I didnt do wrong and for things that others did but the blame were put on me. And I was scolded for being ... Well, it doesnt matter now. I tried explaining, but it's useless.

I cried painfully while driving back home after work, didnt even bother to stay for another minutes there. I yelled while banging my head to the car's window which I cracked it.

I was being wronged and contempt and I cant find anyone to talk to. I feel pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment