Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crashing Rachel's and kidnapping Chelsea

Guess i'm the only that woke EARLY in the morning and go shopping. hahah

Woke up at 9am, change and prepare, straight away go 1u (without breakfast or a drop of water) because when i woke up this morning, I just know that this have to be the day (so crazy about shopping kan). Within an hour, I bought 2 jeans and a browse from Voir, a pair of sandals and a pair of flats from cotton on, and a party dress from Kitchen. And guess how much all these cost? LESS THAN 150$!!!! Told you its mega sales! hahahaha

Wanted to withdraw money but atm card was deactivated, so when back to RHB branch at HELP. OMGGG took me almost an hour to settle the card stuff!!! Meet with fawn, adam, pheoric, junn and adri and we went to rachel's house.

Ding Dong! Rachel we're crashing your house!!!! hahahhaa

APPARENTLY, she just woke up when Adam called. WHat???? hahaha

Meet ker yi, faiz and justin afterwards.

I had my 1st banana leaf rice today! Awesome! but a bit too much. I HATE bitter grout but the indian fried bitter grout was just nice. I ended up finishing mine, pheoric's and rachel's bitter grout! hahaha

Hang out at Empire then. Nothing much.

Then ker yi and I went shopping at 1u. We go in almost all the shops that have sales! Ker yi bought a nice bargain from Zara! Its super! And I got myself another outfit from Kitchen! =)
we went tesco to get some stuffs and back to Ikea to have our dinner around 10pm. Wanna shop Ikea but almost all the shops are closed. =(

What a happy happy day! :D

XOXO
you know you love me, Phebsy

No comments:

Post a Comment